Here’s a quick way to jump start your 2020 goal setting.
First, take some time to think about what happened in 2019. These questions will help focus your thinking …
- What were your accomplishments during the year?
- What lessons did you learn?
- What obstacles did you overcome?
- Who supported you throughout the year… and who didn’t?
- What actions worked for you that you can repeat in 2020?
- What actions did not work that you should avoid in 2020?
It’s a good idea to make notes on your answers. When you check your notes, you’ll be amazed at what you accomplished and what lessons you learned. Best of all, seeing all you accomplished in 2019 energizes you and focuses your thinking for 2020.
Now it’s time to start dreaming about what you want to make happen in 2020. Once you have, you’re ready to Crush Your 2020 Goals in 4 Simple Steps.